THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS NOW CLOSED.
The scholarship will be available again in 2019.
Congratulations to Brenna M. from South Dakota for being named the first recipient of the Shootingtime.com Archery Scholarship. We would like to wish her the best of luck as she enters her fist year at the U of SD in pursuit of a nursing degree. Thanks to all who applied. Please reapply next year.
We, the shootingtime.com staff, is proud to announce that we will be offering an annual archery scholarship to students who will be participating in archery while attending college/university. To apply, read over the requirements, download the application/PDF file, and mail the required material to our address. Must be postmarked by August 1st, 2017. The address will be on the PDF.
The winner of the scholarship will receive $500 towards tuition, books, or other academic costs. If you are chosen the winner, the scholarship will be made payable to your college/university. Good luck to all applicants.
Shootingtime.com Archery Scholarship Requirements:
- High school applicants must be applying to be full time students at a two or four year college or a trade school/college (these are considered qualified schools).
- Applicant must have a 2.5 GPA minimum on a 4.0 scale in the current year.
- College applicants must be full time students at either a two or four year college or a trade school/college.
- Applicant must maintain a 2.0 GPA minimum on a 4.0 scale in the current year.
- Applicants must send the most up-to-date copy of your recent school year’s official transcript.
- Scholarship recipients must compete in archery during the entire academic year.
- Applicants must send proof of acceptance or enrollment into an accredited, 2-year or 4-year college/university indicating your intended major. The letter must be on college/university stationery from the admissions office, registrar or financial aid office.
View and download the Application here and instructions at the link below: